Last fall, we spent a fair amount of time reading through John Podesta’s emails, courtesy of Wikileaks, and grew increasingly astonished with each passing day at the number of apparent conflicts of interest created by the Clinton Foundation which seemed to be nothing more than a front created for the Clintons to peddle their influence around the world in return for staggering “charitable” donations.
Take, for example, our posts which questioned whether the CEO of Dow Chemical, Andrew Liveris, made very sizable contributions to the Clinton Foundation just so he could get an audience with then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to discuss his failed $9 billion joint venture with Kuwait.
Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief John Podesta attacked the First Amendment rights of the free press as he continued to spin his conspiracy theory of Russia allegedly colluding with conservative American news websites to damage Democrats.
During a conversation with the Washington Post’s Karen Tumulty, <https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/postlive/the-daily-202-live-with-karen-tumulty-and-john-podesta/2017/05/23/20aa4738-3fc4-11e7-b29f-f40ffced2ddb_video.html> he cited the “participation and the support of the alt-right media,” naming “guys like Sean Hannity” and “disgusting” Newt Gingrich for helping spread “fake news” to hurt Democrats. He specifically criticized Hannity and Gingrich for asking questions about DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder and whether or not it had a connection with Wikileaks. WaPo News
The Russians may have had more damning information bombs held in reserve for an anticipated Hillary Clinton presidency, former CIA Director John Brennan said in a congressional hearing Tuesday.
“There was a traditional animus between [Vladimir Putin] and Secretary Clinton,” Brennan told <http://www.npr.org/2017/05/23/529598301/watch-live-house-intelligence-hearing-with-john-brennan> a House intelligence hearing exploring Russian involvement in the democratic process, as well as the Trump administration’s alleged ties to Russia, though no evidence whatsoever has so far been tendered.
Contrary to multiple reports in both US Main Stream Media and world press, there has been NO major deployment of US naval assets into the Sea of Japan and approaches to the Korean Peninsula. Fake News stories in the US print and electronic media suggested that there were Three US Carrier Strike Group and one Amphibious Ready Group being deployed to the Sea of Japan, to put pressure onto the government of North Korea.
The supposed massive buildup of US naval power around Korea was a totally false report put about by US MSM outlets and has no basis in fact. The USS Carl Vinson CVN-70 carrier strike group left Singapore after a scheduled R&R visit, and is in the Southern end of the 7th Fleet AOR apparently heading for Northern Australian waters for a planned major multi-national exercise that is getting underway. Other major naval assets falsely reported by the MSM as heading for North Korean sea approaches included, the USS Ronald Reagan CVN-76. The USS Ronald Reagan never left its home port of Yokusuka Japan .The other falsely reported Carrier Strike Group headed for Korean waters the USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71 which remains just of the California coast carrying out normal scheduled tailored ship’s training. The only other major Naval asset, inside the 7th Fleet AOR off Asia is the USS Makin Island ARG. That ARG is nowhere near Korean waters and is in fact operating SW of the island of Guam.